Feel free to contact us. We look forward to talking with you!
The process of enrolling into publicly funded health and human services programs can be tedious and frustrating. The FEEA™ solution was designed to streamline this process and reduce the administrative costs associated with determining eligibility and tracking enrollment and recertification.
- Calculates eligibility based on state and federal guidelines for publicly funded health care programs
- Collects and stores all data and scanned documents for processing of completed applications
- Provides detailed management reports so application status and life-cycle can be tracked
- Generates required enrollment forms based on the program(s) for which an individual is applying
- Provides internal data validation to ensure the accuracy and completion of submitted applications
- Exports data and images and generates required forms for electronic transmission to government agencies
- Facilitates the electronic transmittal of enrollment data between offices within an organization
- Allows for the capture of additional information as notes, critical to making accurate eligibility determinations
- Retains member enrollment data for generation of recertification or re-enrollment applications
- Eliminates costly paper applications and forms