Feel free to contact us. We look forward to talking with you!
New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) is requiring all health plans to submit medical, dental and pharmacy encounter data and off-exchange commercial and Medicare enrollment data to the new Original Source Data Submitter (OSDS) system via 834 enrollment files, starting April 2020. HC Connector™ is an efficient web-based application, developed by the Hudson Center, that allows plans to submit and manage these data requirements.
HC Connector™ works as a standalone, or in conjunction with the Hudson Center’s tried-and-true Encounter Plus™ solution.
Key Features of HC Connector™
- Provides visibility into submissions and responses related to the 834 process, using various transaction statuses.
- Automates/schedules jobs to send 834 files and import response files.
- Automatically re-submits corrected records on the weekly replacement file.
- Ability to search for members, transactions and invalid transactions through the user interface.
- Easy-to-use management reports for viewing details on members and transactions.